R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC3 Forum
Thread: TC3 Forum
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:08 AM
AudioStylz
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slowclod
i have a tc3 i bought years ago just because ive always wanted one. i was about to sell it because it was just collecting dust and i wasnt using it. then i found out that people are still running them and i could turn it into vta car! ive been doing some reading on here about what i will need and slowly but surely will get everything i need and finally have some fun with it. i might even make a build thread for fun.
Yeah don't let the TC3 go man. I do suggest getting the TC4 chassis braces and TC4 front and rear shock towers. This will offer better camber adjustments as well as better shock options. Also if your TC3 has the original 1 hole lower shock mount arms, you can use them till they break or just upgrade right off the bat for the version 2 lower control arms. The difference is the version 2 have a pair of lower shock mounts for more adjustments.

Another tip, call to see if your hobby shop carries TC3 parts. My hobby shop does but is on a very limited supply so I have to order parts online.