R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Cpt.America
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Have you tried laying the front shocks in all the way? how come no one runs that?
going from the middle hole on the tower, to the inside hole, is a tiny tiny change. It sounds like Ryan was looking for more steering than that. I don't start with the small things like that... I like to get my car feeling as neutral as possible, with the general amount of steering that I want, with all those settings still down "the middle". Then from THERE, you make the smaller changes to fine tune. Springs, Oil, weight, track, WB, caster... these are all the big guys.

Originally Posted by ryanpatrickgore
Thanks Brandon. I have gone back to reds at the moment already and it felt good. This car has so much traction, I feel like I gave none up goin from golds to reds. I will give the castor change a shot. Thanks guys

Edit. Haven't tried laying shocks down yet, just because nobody does it like you said. Probably worth a try tho

I gotta get out to TRCR more!! the dang drive, AND bridge toll, always keeps me away. Maybe ill make it out this Friday.