R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 02-20-2013, 06:44 AM
j.d.roost
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TryHard
I just pulled up some of the older software versions on my PC, the V3.1 808 software I have does have a V1.1_120511_beta software in it... so, you need to download this software.
FalconSekido link - V3.1 808
FalconSekido Downloads

Not sure why that option was taken off the V3.2 software, unless the latest is in the pipeline to be approved.

Oh, and you can install both to your computer, just install to a different folder (change the name of the defaults).

As a side note, if you had installed the latest software to the ESC, then it's a bit of an issue... as at the moment, I can't see a way to downgrade back to the V1.1_120511_beta, without using the V3.1 '526' software, that was never officially released.

HiH
Ed
Man...this all started because I had the older software installed and I was looking to fix the drag brake when off issue....
The box 2n1 reads the older version....but the pc connection shows the newer (version on the pulldown).If I do have the newer software installed I would assume it would show up on the program box?.

I was trying to find the legal version of the software lastnight so I downloaded the only version I could find on the falcon web page (I did not see anything like the links you sent me)..and may have installed in the esc.
If I did install it..and I can't "rollback" to roar approved software..I will need to toss this esc for the Nats.

Hopefully..if I did...there is a way to downgrade back to the older software (or sombody can send me that 526 software).If not...thats crazy and should not be on the webpage (or at least some sort of warning you are locked to the software).

Thanks for the links...and your time.
I will check them out later today.

Last edited by j.d.roost; 02-20-2013 at 08:26 AM.