Old 02-18-2013, 02:11 PM
darnold
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtbboy
Can I run a reventon r in 1s mode?
If so how.

D.
Remember that you have to run the radio wire harness from the speedo to the rx with all 3 wires connected. Do NOT remove the red wire like you would for other speedo's.

Also, I was able to successfully test and run the Stock1 software in 1s (12th mod) with the Reventon Pro last Thursday with no problems. I use a Hobbywing 1s Booster on the Reventon Pro. The booster is wired to the positive and negative battery terminals and plugs into the battery slot of my Rx. To turn the esc off you will normally have to either unplug the pack or the booster plug. For convenience I finally wired a small switch in-line of the positive wire of the booster so that I could turn the esc on and off with it instead. When you want to use the lcd box to change parameters you either have to unplug the booster from your Rx and then plug it into the power slot at the far right of the box (don't forget to plug the esc in as well), or you have to plug a Rx battery pack into the power slot on the lcd box. I love the Reventon Pro, it runs really cool on the temps, it is super smooth, very fast, and very adjustable.