R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobbywing Xerun V3
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:35 AM
TryHard
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fabrc68
hi all, here is my experience with my 120a V3, which has working very well for 2 months but now : if i turn it on holding the power button, in order to enter the reset mode, all i get is a continuos beeping and red light flashing.......if you press the button, beeping and red flashing stop, but the esc does not respond...it doesn't event turn off, have to disconnect battery.... i have the latest beta firmware (BTW i tried to get back to the latest stable firmware, but the Hobbywing software for PC only lists the previous beta software among the ones i can choose...).... any hint ? i cannot even find the meaining of this fault code in the instructions... thx
I think your not doing the calibration properly.
You need to turn your transmitter on (setting all values to 100% to get full calibration), then press and hold the button to get into the set mode. Then you'll hear the beep and flashing light.
Leave the throttle at neutral, press the button once and it should beep once. Now move the throttle to full forward, and press the button again. You should hear two beeps. Now move the throttle to full backward, and press the button again. This time you'll hear three beeps, and the motor should now respond to throttle inputs.
As far as I'm aware, all the latest firmwares are fine and work well on track.

Regards
Ed