R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:35 PM
kewdawg
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja
I had the same issue when I changed to the RSD chassis, to me its not the rear of the car but the front, due to the different dynamics of the dual bellcrank, I first had a gear diff in which was new and tight, so thought that it was the issue of the rear stepping out mid corner, the AE gear diffs by the way have to be the crappest I have ever experienced as far as tolerences are concerned, not an easy build at all, any way I moved back to my trusty ball diff and tweaked it back a bit and still had the same problem. I noticed that there was push at corner entry but only a little, but as soon as the grip returned to the front wheels the rear would snap around, it was like hitting a brick wall with the front of the car, the thing to try and do would be to try and make the front of the car more neutral through the entire corner.
I agree with your remedy. How would you achieve the more neutral feel? If, its definitely a front end issue, which it sounds like. I was thinking the ackerman and toe settings were the problem.