R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - UF1 MIDWEST
Thread: UF1 MIDWEST
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:13 PM
BP SHADOW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasmopar
I agree with everyone else brad was not directing his post at you.
Thanks everyone for the kind support.
Honestly I am not trying to turn anyone off or even be difficult to deal with.
I have been involved with these kinds of series for a long time, and if you dont draw the lines very early on things are out of control before you know it. Also just about everyone will want something changed to their liking, and pretty soon there is no way to stay the course. There was a bit of confusion on our parts as to how to score the points, I believe we have that resolved now and we are moving forward. If there were any issues with how the race was run it was not apparent to me. I am looking forward to Round 2 in Toledo in a week and a half, I think the competition will be as fierce as ever and the racing should be great. Despite the fact that there is money up for grabs, this is still about fun and the camaraderie that comes with F1 both full size and RC. A lot of people that I have met doing RCF1 have become life long friends from all over the place, this weekend was no different.
I will go out on a limb and say that this is not your typical RC environment, so come check it out