R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)
Old 02-03-2013, 08:37 AM
briankstan
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I have a setup question, and it has to do with the front camber. I'm running 2 degrees of front camber and after each run you can visibly see that I'm really only using the inside half of the front tires. the rear tires are looking good and running down evenly. I feel that with only using half the tire on the front that I'm losing some acceleration and pull when coming out of the corners. I also only sauce the inside half of the fronts. I don’t typically have a problem with traction rolling and would like to keep it that way as well.

would it be beneficial to maybe spring the car stiffer and lower the camber to increase the contact patch with the tire and the track.

We are running on an ozite carpet track and the traction is “Medium High” I’m running the original RSD6 Chassis with 16.5lb RSD springs in the front, 15.5 RSD springs in the rear. 5mm ride height and 3A setting for roll center. I’m running 2.5 rear toe, 1 degree front toe out.

Any suggestions or help would. Be greatly appreciated.