R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent S411
Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:57 AM
Pattojnr
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Well my first event has been run with the S411 2.0.
got up to 38C today. very hot. car felt good this morning in 1st qualy, but was already hot, i bowed out of the first qualy with a shut down. as did many others.
2nd run the top arm came loose with a lap to go, so i finished 2nd. and won the 3rd qualy. this was tied for points for TQ, but my last run was over 10 secs faster, so i managed to grasp TQ just. 1st Final, hottest part of the day, car just didnt feel too good from start to finish of the race. so i went over the car, some settings were out a little, but enough. after resetting the car, 2nd Final , was a pretty clean race from start to finish. the car felt great again, easy to drive fast. 3rd Final, (had the Win already sewn up) got off to a poor start, and came back to win, 19 laps around the 5:12-5:14 is a very compettitive time in such conditions. i was able to hit 16.3 5 times in a rowand cons of .19 .22 showed the chassis was working well. 4 weeks will see our state titles, its looking very promising indeed. great start for me and the car over here in our remote part of the world