R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 02-02-2013, 08:12 PM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Meh

Originally Posted by jeff whiting
Calling Garen...I need to get a P8C Extreme or what ever the current 2wd car is. PM me please.

Or I'm going to have to get one of the crazy hot rodders hanging out in this thread to build me something!!
On the one hand, I'm not a huge fan of a car that I think ought to be cheaper than it is.

On the flip side, none of us are ready to go into production yet. That said, there is some benefit to getting a Motonica...if you break something that you don't have a spare for, odds are with so many at the track (cough cough Burlings) someone will have the thing you need. And since we're at the beginning of what we hope is the revival of a thriving class for beginners and people who just want to have fun, parts support is a necessity. I'm able to go with Edam for 4wd because they're very cheap compared to the others and I didn't mind taking the chance....with pan, there just aren't any viable options yet, and everyone running a Motonica seemed like they did fairly well with the thing.....my vote would be to give us "hot rodders" a few more months to get our collective crap in gear and get a Motonica in the meantime so you're ready to hit the track (when and if this wretched white stuff and the cold ever leave us.)