R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Frank Root
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ridley
Yeah, I'm not buying that explanation.

If anything, it would be reversed, where the bind created overdrive in the rear would be offset by the added downforce of having a wing on a nitro buggy.
In all honesty, I am okay if you don't buy it. We have taken the time to test and develop this concepts, finding out what does and does not work for our vehicles. With this understanding of the engineering and extensive testing, we have the confidence in our findings to develop them into the vehicles we release. When people ask questions, all I can do is my best to explain why and how we end up at the design and geometry we have; but I cannot always convince everyone. Countless hours of design and testing by experienced, professional engineers, team drivers, and product developers go into each of our products including this one. Features like this do not just happen on accident and we don't put things in random places without thought or reason.

Sorry you cannot buy or believe my explanation, but it is the truth from our experience and expertise at TLR, and I wouldn't share a different opinion other than that.