R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Walkman
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glenng
tried using someone else's credit card? you mean becuase i was upfront out the gate that my gf is buying it for me and we live together so billing and shipping address are the same? excuse me? excuse me? let's get real. only reason why you claimed you can't verifyis because i called you out on your scam after finding this forum thread (seems you like to hustle racing forums):

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...-Series/page15

Fellow friends on rctech.net, when you have a free moment and are up for some amusement, please see that link. your boy ethan here (or whatever his real name is) is the same person that goes by the handle norrs (wesley) in that thread. they have same address, register sites under same names, etc. Need i say more nor continue to defend myself from this sociopathic character? if any of you get a chassis, then god bless you and ethan and my deepest apologies to all. but it just seems he has a history of carrying on the charade far longer then necessary.

I checked out this link and the name Rebekah keeps coming up there, and the email I sent to Prograderacing was responded to by this same person Rebekah. There is way to many shady things going on here, and also changing servers? are you building one to transfer to? Why would you not accept PayPal if you are on the up and up? Charge 3% more for your product to cover fee's you have to pay merchant account fee's either way you do it.

I agree with nismomike show proof for these guys that have given you money in good faith!

See my email correspondence with this Rebekah. Tell me this wasn't shady?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf