R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2012
Thread: Xray T3 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Josh-n-ya
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vivo quevas
Thank you for you reply I really on the edge of retiring this car to my UGT car now I race T2 007 that works real well on low power and is almost as fast as my T3 17.5.
Our track may have one hairpin the rest of the track is combo sweepers that flow from corner to corner so if you are wide in one corner you are slow in the next. The track is all about car positioning I 'm a pretty good driver and drive the as fast as it will go on the correct line. Once again thanks for the suggestions. My friend and I are the only one's driving xray's in a sea of T6 cars we both have won races but it is when the competition makes a mistake not with speed we don;t set fast lap time of the day really have to drive with no margin for error where the competition can make mistakes in traffic and still kill us.
Dont give up on that 2011 quite yet. It still is a promising car and I still like kicking some TC6 ass! I will be there soon. Maybe if the weather holds up I will be down. Norcal has indoor offroad feaver right now and onroad track is in not kept up at the moment. The only thing that confuses me about your guys track is the white lines painted right in the middle of the main driving track. They could of just put hoses or 2x4's to direct which way they wanted you to go. ????