R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - YOKOMO Touring Car BD-7
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Bill K
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Benzaah
http://www.rc-mushroom.com/product_i...ontrol-p-25739
You obviously are shopping at the wrong shop. You will also find your crapimoto motor is not chamfered so does not allow you to get the pinion sizes you are looking for as it fouls the top deck. Shopping at hobby habit is a waste of time mate, they sell you shit that makes them lots of profit. As a kid you'll learn all this one day!

Also sorry to sound harsh but 2 weeks ago you were a newb with a new car and now your answering everyone's questions on here like a pro !!! Yet you can't figure out your gearing!!! It's time for some homework methinks.
I understand what you mean; and apologies. Although I have been driving for a while now Im only just getting to know how to setup my own car and figure out whats right from wrong. I usually had my dad do all this for me and just focus on being the driver.

Gearing is one thing I'm just learning to understand, and I'm coming here to get an idea of what ratio's I should be looking for with this car and motor. I do know bits and peices to setups ect right now, but there are some things that I'm just not familiar with right now