R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:33 AM
WMGary
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Airflow
Hi,

1. It is possible to use Hybrid Boost (STO1) on a 13.5T motor? It says in the website that it's for 7.5T - 10.5T. What if I select 10.5T motor settings but use a 13.5T motor? Will it damage my Reventon R?

2. Ive downloaded the Reventon App on my Xperia since Ill be getting a bluetooth module soon. Just now, it asked me to update the software app, so I let it. I launched the app and it just updated the software version to 1.0.9 I think. There is no ESC Firmware version and ESC Model. How can I download the firmware version using my Xperia? Does it need to be connected to the bluetooth module and ESC? And on the settings, there's no Hybrid Boost setting to adjust.

Thanks for you answers...
Yes, you can use HB on 13.5T motor. About 10.5T motor settings, you can use it on 13.5T motor. Fine tune HB Active will have better output.

You need a Bluetooth Module and Reventon ESC for Android Reventon App usage. HB setting will display when the App detected ESC is using Stock1 firmware. About the firmware version, it will display the ESC firmware version when the App detected the ESC.