Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:52 PM
JAM Racing
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default well said

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
Thats great to here, I haven't had the problem, so I've never even looked into doing the lower hole option, I know some of the locals here have done that with their Xrays as well.
Its great that they actually will listen to the guys that run the car and if it warrants a change, they do it. Some of the parts I had asked for a filtering thru the system now as well. Michael, said the funny thing was that they had gotten the same requests from their drivers over there as well. Ed/Tryhard has had some fantastic suggestions as well as the other guys, and you can see them all being applied to the car, it just gets better all the time and it shows.

Its a great TEAM effort by everyone, and its great to see and hear from people all over the world that make this car so good. I think if we look at the newest car, everyone can see a little bit of their input on it somewhere and it all counts. Good job everyone!

OUR Summer Nats here in Australia was a whole different show because of this forum.
The number of serpents and those running a lot of mods presented here is certainly a testament to the cars and the mental thought that we all try to a make it just a bit faster.
I remember when we went to Serpent it was an odd move at the tracks but it been the right move.....Jeff qualified 8th and finished 6th overall in his first A mod final and ran as high as third in one race until we overtemped a motor.
But the support of our fellow serpent driver to see him win is relentless and well received
Id like to thank everybody here and fellow serpent drivers at the track as its this drive to improve that sees the 411 becoming the car of choice as opposed to some other chassis
Stickin with an Evolving Chassis is better than buying this years could be from last years nearly gotit right
Lookin forward to the Eryx

Last but not least could we get some kits with the low shock towers and the shocks as a kit ....
All the Best
Andrew

Last edited by JAM Racing; 01-23-2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: typo