R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:40 PM
YoDog
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr.juarez
Talked to him at the track and he said he had really good luck with at a recent 500 lap enduro we had here. Everyone that wants one shoot him a pm so he can get them dona asap. I know I want one too

Christian from reflex racing what are the specs on the steering bearing sizes? Would like to order some spare avids in revolution seal.

http://www.reflexracing.net/RSD6-Ful...V3_p_1242.html
Thanks for the interest guys. I am still in the process of making the mounts but I have been away on business and now stuck in bed with the flu. Next week I'm heading to Orlando for a much needed vacation with my family. I have already cut the carbon parts and I am now awaiting on the aluminum blocks to be completed. As mr Juarez stated, I ran the prototype for the first time in that 500 lap enduro. What a test! Almost every other thing came loose but that darn servo mount held strong and never so much as budged. Heck I didn't even use locktite. That must be why everything else came loose. Lol! It was a spur of the moment event for me but it was great fun. My team was by far the fastest on the track but some early decisions to make chassis setup changes and a mid race crash set us back by as much as 60 laps behind the leaders. We rallied back to finish 3rd overall but having this been my first enduro, I was just plain having a good time. I never expected to win as I had just made the decision to run the race the night before. My partner was reeling with guilt as it was his super fast pace that ultimately caught up with him resulting in a rare mistake that took us off the track for many laps just as he was closing in on the leader. Well that's racing, right? One of the guys had to be helped off the driver stand because he had been driving almost the entire race. (The eventual winner) Having done this, I think next time I will head to the gym a week before the event because my arms were so sore after all that track time. Lol