R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:12 AM
rosey1990
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ript
Just tried my brand new Reventon Pro tonight at a club meet, I'm getting the EXACT same problem. Happens after a 6min race, ESC temp was 42 degrees (c) and when you turn it back on it starts repeatedly beeping with no throttle response.
I'm running the Stock0 blinky firmware that I downloaded to it from the latest software release, I'm wondering if that's something to do with it as a mate at the track has one and he didn't update and doesn't have that problem.

Lipo cutoff is off but when I change to a fresh pack the speedy operates fine so I'm confused as hell. I'm running 21.5 blinky and it doesn't use more than 3000mAh of a 6600mAh pack so I find it hard to believe it something battery related.

Couldn't find a reply to TransAm's question, is anyone else getting this problem too?

edit: i found some replies saying its incompatibility with some motors which imo is shit! I'm using a LRP x12 21.5 I'm going to order a SP 21.5 to test this theory (need a spare motor anyway).
I've got the same issue with my Reventon Pro, using a Vampire Type AB+ motor. We were just speculating that it was a motor compatibility issue, but no confirmation from the guys at Speed Passion yet. Would be nice to hear their views on the problem...