View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:46 PM
viktozzz
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pickled
Thats why I purchased these Square CVD they have a 60* angle

Hi and welcome.
Uhmm what you need? Ok a decent sensored motor 8.5T-13.5T also the pinion gear doesn't come with the chassis an 18T or 19T 48P will work and a moderately priced decent servo blue bird a quite good from what I've heard.
The standard CVD's aren't built correctly from factory and don't provide much angle so rebuild 2 for the rear, grind a flat on the pins for the set screws to bite into grease the joint then assemble with thread lock on the set screw. Buy some SAK-X27 SSK's for the front. The front one way SAK-D324. Get some M3 washers ranging from 0.5mm to 1.5mm use them to raise the rear pulley mount and tension the centre belt 0.5mm on the rear screws and 1mm on the front (or 1.5mm depending on how slack your belt is). alternatively you can buy the alloy parts including the rear pulley mount and this will solve that issue and align the pulleys correctly. I'd suggest you get some harder springs for the front either blue or purple. Some of the components like the springs can only be purchased from 3racing.

@viktozzz
if your using the zero FOW did you take the spacer out from between the pulley an the oneway? orientation, the top of the pic is the front of the chassis

@jimmyzrx
what color is that? and the same body as mine and you should have waited lol
hi pickled

i tink i still have the spacer on.

are we not supposed to have the spacer on??