R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:38 AM
losi b
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by komkit
I just don’t get it. Why do we have to spinning our heads trying to find a solution for this. I bought FK05 the first day when it was released and probably skipped only two versions T2 009 and 2011 I believe. I have never have problem with Xray’s kits with the exception of T2 007 when all of the bearings came dried.

I too bought in to this XB4, I was probably the first one to get and put the XB4 together in my area. Ever since I have been driving it scared, afraid of busting parts that is not yet available to be purchased. I knew Xray parts would be expensive but for parts that should not have been broken from a minor crashed now that’s bothered me.

Xray is still not responding to this. They must have a very long holidays. Shock Tower V2, Bulkhead/Diff cover V2 would be nice. Free for customer with the serial numbers effected. Heck, I’d pay for it if Xray made those available.

From the price of the spare parts I saw, it is almost make sense to buy another kit. But I probably not, since I will ended up with weak towers and bulkhead. I’m going to wait it out and see if Xray ever response.
I contacted XRay and Mario Hudy responded by saying that they have only had a a few complaints of cars breaking other than me. He stated that they have responded to any issues brought up on the "XRay forums". They do not read this thread, only the forums that they have on thier website. I gave him the link to this thread and I explained that there have been a lot of diff gear, shock towers and bulk head failures. I also explained that many manufacturers constantly monitor the rctech threads about thier cars in order to keep thier customers happy. I got a thank you for your email.
The best way to get XRay to address the issues with the XB4 is to contact them at [email protected]. The more people that speak up the better the chances are to get a solution from the manufacturer.