R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Go Fast Hobby
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mtpocketsracing
there's one thing I've learned by riding motorcycles and watching pro racing. there's always someone that is better than you. even the very best of the best lose every now an then.
the track is great I hope it lasts. I know a lot of guys that just up and decided to get some rc cars again for whatever reason our early teens are making a comeback lol. but they all seem to really enjoy the track you have. I think we were all looking for something to do in the winter while riding season is over. and finding this track was perfect timing. there is another smaller track too but this one is my fav.

not having a track to go to would make this hobby not worth investing into for me. so I for one really appreciate the staff and owners that built this facility. that's a lot of money and hard work that was poured into this place. thank you for doing it!
I'm still working up the guts to enter a race lol. maybe tomorrow will be my first. I suck in traffic lol
Thank you very much !! When it comes to racing, you gotta start somewhere, we would be happy to be where you get in on the action for the first time!!