R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Please read - Firearm related advertising
Old 12-31-2012, 06:32 AM
Deja Vu

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Please read - Firearm related advertising

Hello...

I've noticed several ads recently offering "guns" as trade items. It is against our policy and guidelines to allow any ads for Federally regulated items in any Buy, Sale or Trade forum. If you are creating a new ad or thinking of responding to a Seller's existing ad, please take a moment to re-read the Trade Forum Guidelines listed at the top of each section.

I am a hardcore gun owner/collector and enthusiast and I'd personally never even consider trading or selling a firearm online unless appropriate FFL requirements are followed. RCTech is a forum for the discussion of our great R/C hobby and for your protection, firearms are not to be offered as an item of trade.

I am a member of several online Firearm related forums and groups. I would be more than happy to suggest one where it is more appropriate to discuss buying, selling and trading of guns and gun related items. Please PM me for recommendations.

If you have a current ad with any text suggesting possible trade of any Federally controlled item, please edit your post as soon as possible. I'll be editing those that are over-looked or ignored.

Going forward, any new ads will not be edited, but simply deleted.

Thanks!

Last edited by Deja Vu; 12-31-2012 at 07:35 AM.