R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 08:39 PM
bubbles
Tech Regular

I also had a problem with one diff. The diff would just slip. After I looked on my table, I noticed something shiny on the table. It ended up being a Diff Ring. Yes, I forgot to put a Diff Ring in the diff, so after I put the ring back in, it worked just fine.

Charlie, the material is too dark to be of a graphite composite, and it does indeed flex quite a bit. The price of the car is a little low for the car to have a graphite chassis too. If you look "back" to the Associated T4 Team kit, and the B4 Team kit, they came with plastic chassis'. My best bet is that they are of a "newer" plastic composite?

Troubled, on page 20, Brent talked about using the TC3 'C' carriers on the TC4 until the TC4's carriers are available. This leads me to believe that the TC4's steering knuckles will fit in the TC3's carriers.

Lazyboy, you have almost unlimited roll center adjustments, along with anti-squat, anti-dive, and kickup. Other than those, you have the basic shock angle options, front toe, camber, ride height, droop, shock pistons, battery position, and ackerman. The kit is real basic, there are no sway bars, and there are no included rear suspension blocks to adjust toe.

I have to admit, I LOVE the CVD bones. I ran four runs on my car with a One-Way, and I had no problems. On my TC3, I could barly make one run with aluminium CVD bones and not bend them. The drive shaft is also VERY solid, it doesn't seem like it will ever bend! The suspension blocks look extreemly durable, and provied smooth, free suspension action. In short, I love my TC4!