R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:31 AM
Nilezb
Tech Apprentice

[QUOTE=Pulse_;11602799]Hi Niels,

I used to race in Mol once but in 1/8 buggy offroad (electric). The problem is..it's 2 hours away from where I live (Bruxelles) and I have no car. But it would be awesome to meet some 1/12 drivers!

What ESC do you typically run in racing? Could I use my 2s saddle packs but just using 1 saddle (=1 cell)?

I saw the Pro10 cars which look awesome too but I don't know what's the difference in cost. The advantage with the Pro10 is that I could run it on an outdoor track.

I forgot to mention I'm looking everywhere for this type of car used. I would need a chassis + body + parts + ESC + servo + lipos + tires. So if anyone has this and can ship it in Belgium, feel free to drop me a pm [/QUOTE

Hi Pulse,

We typically run 1S since they have less height than 1 cell from a 2S saddle pack. It will be a pain to get those 2S Saddle in... You could run WorldGT in Mol (and outdoors).
I run a Speedpassion GT2.1EX but basically any speedo will do, either with a built in booster or a seperate small powerpack or seperate booster...
I can get you hooked up with some equipment, I have a spare car, servo, 1S lipos & tyres should not be a problem, just don't have any motors or speedo... But I can ask around.
If ur interested let me know...

Cheers,

Niels