R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - YOKOMO Touring Car BD-7
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:42 AM
NolanP
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B00t13g
That's what I realized. My driving style changed for the bd7. I started driving my t4 yesterday and it drives nothing like my bd7. It's a much more calm car and its kind of weird at first.
Really I found it the other way around. I found that I have to drive the BD7 very timid and let the car do most of the work. Where as any Xray I have had I have to push very hard to get it to do exactly what I want. Unless I'm not reading that properly and you are refering to your BD7 as the calm car. But I found a dialed T4 that I have to wheel the car harder than the BD7. But today is rip down and rebuild the Yok day. Test some stuff out and see where I stand next weekend. There is no way that this car is this slow on carpet in stock yet as soon as Volker gets his hands on it he's winning everything. Yes Volker could rock any car and throw it in the A-main but he's not beating slouches. He just beat Reinhard. He won a main at Worlds and got screwed in the other while running against Hara. He was in second making a pass and then his body parachuted and he flipped otherwise Volker more than likely would have been our current World Champ. All since this car.