R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC
Old 12-18-2012, 08:20 AM
jlfx car audio
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Paul as always tks for answering my questions .
I have yet another , let me set the stage.... traction is coming up thru out the day ...
Theirs a small bump 15' from the sweeper.
As I let off the throttle to turn into sweeper (gently ) rear end comes around ( ur Cleveland set up)but not every time . If I stay inthrottle it holds but being lane is only 6' wide and sweeper isnt ideally curved ..... I'm not wanting to risk the high speed wreck...
I moved the rear inner to mid role center and removed .5camber (now at -1.5) if I come out of throttle any little bit car wants to lift and traction role if I stay in it it works great .
What other things could I have done to either keep it from TRing or being so loose ? Is it the bump upsetting the car ? I know just staying in it would be the fastest as Jim persol and skip darsky and the other oil pros did but its not worth the risk for me . I would rather be .2 slower and be consistent vs be fast on 28 laps and wreck the other 5... sorry to drag the question out . Tks