R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3 Racing Sakura D3 CS Drift
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 AM
eunique
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tworrs
Hello all
I've been waiting patiently on my one-way coming from hkshobby and it's still not here, that's been about 6 weeks, considering I got my chassis in about 8 days it's a complete disgrace, anyway rant over, I've still not built my chassis, it's still in the box, I've got my belt tensioner , just didn't fancy building it to take it apart again, in just lucky I've got 2 other RC cars that I race, Mardave VRX CE and MX707R touring car, so I've just ordered sak 59 v2 from RC mart, and that will have to do
I'm not sure if this is the case..and I hope it's not. I thought I read bad reviews before with hkshobby..and before a first order from them...I tried calling...after a couple of days, I finally got through someone.
That person told me to just place the order online and they will ship it once they have it in stock...so, they would take your money/order even if they don't have it yet..and who knows how long that could take.
I tried to investigate because it seemed they had all the options online when 3Racing has NOT even released them yet.
That's why I never placed an order from hkshobby