View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #9058
er6f
Tech Apprentice

Default Help

Hello Guys im a newbie to f1 racing my chassis is F104 pro Black Special, my previous run is, i used the stock sponge tires that come into the kit, and my batts. is 5000mah nimh, i had a very good handling, then the next race, my front tires broken, then i change it to both new front sponge tires tamiya brand and i replace the battery with the lighter lipo, my handling drastically change every time i go to hi-speed sweepers my rear end always sliding so i ended up spun around the track, what should i adjust to correct these problems? do i need to adjust my camber because i have istalled new tires in front and still old at the rear? my current camber is 0. hope someone could give me a tip! thanks
Kyosho Pureten GP Spyder Mk II - Traxxas Summit 1/8th - Traxxas Slash 4x2, Traxxas Erevo Vxl - Hpi Savage X4.6 - Mugen MBX6 Eco MMM - Tamiya TT01ER Front Motor -Tamiya TT01E - Tamiya TA05 ver.2 - Tamiya FJ40 CR01 - Tamiya Bronco CC01 Tamiya Tundra Highlift w/MFC02 - Tamiya F104 Pro Black Special Tamiya MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX w/MFC01 and Flatbed Trailer
er6f is offline   Reply With Quote