Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:50 PM  
grippgoat
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tahoeboy View Post
Do you guys hold any big annual races there. Im on a traveling kick right now. Lol
The past few years we've had the Emerald City Classic in the March-April timeframe. We don't have one on the schedule for this year, due our new building's availability, but I think it's something the club leadership is working on.

That said, our last for club races have had: ~85, ~75, ~85, and ~105 entries across Stock TC, Mod TC, Stock 12th, Mod 12th, Scale Spec, WGT, F1, and Novice. It's like going to a big regional race every two weeks! The non-awesome part is that we don't start until 4-5pm, which means we don't get out until 2-4am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valk View Post
i would like to come down to some washington state races soon. getting a little better so would be fun. but i dont think the wife would appreciate me having to take time off work to go play with toy cars.
All our races are on saturdays, and don't start until 4-5pm. But you might have to find somewhere to crash afterwards, and head home on Sunday. Don't worry about your skill level. We have all different skill levels represented, from national champions to pinball novices, and everything in between.

-Mike
grippgoat is offline   Reply With Quote