Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:34 PM  
valk
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to valk Send a message via AIM to valk Send a message via MSN to valk

so all i have to swap is the top deck as both cars are identical aside from the te ness i guess.

the non te car has the one peice motor mount and stiffer deck, so i guess id just swap out the top decks.
my mod car is basically setup the same as the stock one with more droop and softer bars, but the wheelbase seems shorter. I put the shims all in the front in the back to try and push the rear wheels back but i guess the TE car is just longer? that might be part of the reason the stock car was so much more planted and easy to drive.

i shouldnt say the mod car was that edgy. it was pretty good considering we never run mod motors in any of out cars and the track has 6ft lanes for 12th scale ha. i did a 10.4 with the mod car, but thats not so good considering i did 10.8-11.1 average with the stock car, and 9.6/7 average in the stock 12th scale lol.
www.irocc.ca - www.wcics.ca - www.vrcworld.com - http://proampsrc.com/ - www.teamassociated.com
valk is offline   Reply With Quote