R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3 Racing Sakura D3 CS Drift
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:21 AM
eunique
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthias
Done! :-)

Everything mounted, every thread is good. Only damage was one of the battery mounts. :-)

But I have some questions.

1. The center screw on the chassimount of the frontbumper... How do you mount this? I got so tired of pushing the nut out of the mount, I glued it to the hole. Think I glued the threads also.... :-D

2. The front is heavy. Have you done any mods here? If I press down the front it does not raise itself much...

3. What is the best belt tentioner for the center belt?

What is anoying is that the bodyposts don't match the zero.. Thinking about cutting the posts and using velcro. Any advice on this matter?
1. I was able to screw it...slowly until it starts to thread...and don't push the hex screw in which pushes the nut up and away from it's indent space.
2. yes, front is heavy due to motor...besides the adjusting of the shock collar screwing it down...I am now using a spring that is slightly stiffer than stock (from an Integy set that I am using on my Zero S)
3. others have used some spacers on the rear gear holder.
I have a Zero S belt tensioner (I don't like how close lower belt is getting to the top belt) so I ordered an idler pulley (sourced from a Yokomo)