R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:24 PM
The Czechexican
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vw addict
yeah, running carpet.... I don't think anyone else runs the weight (all the fast guys) But it seems like I could maybe use a bit more steering, just worried I am going to tip the scales and start spinning out. I have to switch from mini spikes in front to stagger ribs, I think that may do it. Other than that the car drives pretty balanced, if I get on the brakes to deep at the end of the long straight the rear wants to come around a bit, but that is just me trying to overdrive the track.
Wow. What type of carpet are you running on? Im running on ozite and Im switching to the cut staggerd to take out some steering. I am running mini pins on the front and had to cut down two rows on each side. My DR is turned down to 75% I have so much steering it's wippin the rear around. I have it calmed down now and Im just working on the roll in the rear right now. I have some pistons and some stiffer springs comming soon. As far as the weight go's I think im am going to start adding it to the rear. I think it needs to be more planted. My rear end was doing the same thing when I got on the brakes then I went to 3.5 toe from 3.0 in the rear and it helped alot. More toe might help.