R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:29 PM
SP Tech
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rosey1990
I've wired up my Reventon Pro for the first time tonight, and cannot get it to function properly. Basically I can't get it to calibrate the throttle. It goes through the various stages to set neutral/full throttle/full brake and then switches off. Once I switch it back on, I've got no throttle, however I do have steering. I've changed receiver, motor sensor wire, ESC to receiver 3 pin wire, none of which made a difference. I've tried calibrating the speedo at least 20 times, no success. I'm really disappointed in the product after purchasing it just after release and then waiting weeks for the boost software for 10.5+ motors. Has anyone else had this issue? Perhaps one of the SP techs could inform of a potential solution for this problem. I've been through the troubleshoot guide, none of which worked...
Are you using a Futaba radio? If so you need to make sure the throttle is reversed.

====

Reventon Firmware Update

Many of our racers and customers asked and Speed Passion came through. In the newest update for your Reventon you can set "custom" drag brake profiles. You still have the option to select the predetermined values or set custom drag brake in 1% increments!