R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 AM
bvoltz
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by al dente
ok, that should be alright. 99% of the time when a racer brings up a car that "turns more one way that the other" it comes down to 3 things. Kingpin length must be the same. tweak. or camber differences between front wheels. you may also want to make sure the center pivot is very free, as well as the side links. it is very hard to diagnose thins over the internet, the best bet is to get to the track and let someone take a look at your car to help you out.
Thanks... I will have someone give her a look over... I'm sure it is something I'm doing, as a newbie. Which for me is no biggy, it is all part of the learning process... I have measured the kingpins 3 times and every time I get to .404 on both sides... I think I had the side springs screwed down a bit to much, now they are just touching, I need to measure how much of the set screw is sticking up, or is this not a good measurement? I coat all ball ends with Dry Ice after using mothers polish (yes a little over kill but I want it as smooth as butter...) The camber is now .5 but I do not have a gauge to make sure it is dead nuts on... so I could be off just a bit here....