R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Red Mosquito raceway in Batavia/Cincinnati, OH 2012/13
Old 11-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Monti
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Well the carpet has been seemed and the walls are almost up! The on road barriers arrived yesterday. Things are a good for this weekend with oval racing on Saturday and On road on Sunday. I can't wait to race all of this track building is getting old!

So everyone knows the prices for racing will be $15 on weekends for three heats and a main. The week night on road racing will be $12 for two heats and the main. I am also going to offer discount cards of buy 4 races get 1 FREE for $60 for the weekend and $48 for the week night racing.

Practice fees are $5 but right now I don't have a planned practice night yet. We are gonna start on road racing this Sunday, open at 10 with racing starting at 1 pm.

Next week Nov 21st we will be on road racing the track will open at 3pm (I did post 4 on facebook but it's now 3) with racing to start at 7pm with 2 heats and a mian. There will be a more offfical schedule posted by next week!

Monti