R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna DM-1 Spec Electric 1/8 Gt OnRoad
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Bmr4life
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IvVaum
exactly...those are the type of info i need...the do's and don'ts...how the heck am i suppose to know...again...newbie here...

i'm just merely putting questions out there that i don't see on here...that's all...not trying to offend anyone...just trying to fish for information...just trying to see what u guys have tried and not tried...i'm not saying i'm going to do all those things...i just want to know what has been done...what has worked...what has not worked...etc...

fishing for information out of this place is almost impossible....u ask one question...or make one comment...and everyone is all up in ur face...either making a wise crack...or telling u how stupid u are...from the little that i've read...u guys are some of the most unfriendly and unapproachable people ever....i feel like i'm walking on pins and needles here...

come on guys....loosen up...why so serious?...
Forgot, for tires get the preglued GRP Rally wheels. They do not balloon, period. I've had mine up to 120mph in the air (for a quick bench test) with no ballooning.

I have a GTP2e that I've sidelined because I think its to weak. I've moved on to my RC8Be which I've lowered, fitted a 36t Revo spur, and put the rally wheels on. I've crashed it brutally several times and its always fared better than the GTP2e did.

Also, I had an XO-1 for a brief period. I just didn't like risking that much money every time I took it out. So I sold it and bought ht the GTP2e.