R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Flying Monkey
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by orcadigital
Second row, fluorescent green, black, and white camaro is mine. Bright colors can still fit into the VTA theme.
See to me that works, its scheme is period correct and the color helps see it. Werent you running a mustang with same scheme at the GORC?

Originally Posted by savageboy69
lol i dont really care where i rank against others in onroad, im racing onroad to stay sharp for offroad. and like i said if it wasnt in the rules to only run novak maybe i would branch out, i dont expect the rules to change to cater me at all, what i run is my own personal preference and i wont run novak, its that simple
To each their own. Dont take offense to what I was saying. I know tone is hard to read. I was just pointing out to people who allow non legal stuff basically lock themselves in a closet to the rest of the RC/USVTA community. Especially while bringing in new drivers. Only thing it helps is that particular track and actually hurts the USVTA class and rc racing in general. Im not pointing a finger at you, even if it looks that way, just in general the tracks who allow the other stuff. Less people can race actual events just cause someone doesnt like a brand name. I just hope when bringing in new racers to a track that allows more then whats in the rules, they are told about how they wont be allowed to race the bigger races elsewhere. In a way killing the SPIRIT of the class.

As for cars burning up Ive seen Castle, Tekin as well as a few others burn up just as well. Only seen 1 novak burn up. They are all able to do it. Im not particular to any brand personally.

Again Im not picking at you. I dont know you from adam. Just pointing out the limitations it puts on where people can race.