R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Flying Monkey
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

I am beyond sick and tired of all these arguments and the constant crying about trying to change the rules. I agree on paint schemes being period correct for the spirit of the class. Keeping in mind period correct doesnt have to be replica....just in the lines of the paint schemes really used. I enjoy doing replicas personally, but after the VTA Nats, my next body will probably be my own scheme using the period correctness. As for turning people away from club races....hell no. For big races, I can see being more strict on it. I personally disagree with the florescent color thing simply because being I have a hard time seeing certain colors on the track I can see how some may need that. I used to be able to have any color but anymore it has to be majority white for me to find my car. But do I expect that stricen from the rules? No, I adapt and overcome. I chose to race this class....I wasnt told I had to. If I didnt like so much about it, I wouldnt run it, Id run a class more suited for my wants/needs. I sure wouldnt come on here to cry and whine about how everything needs to be changed to suit my wants/needs. Im not pointing fingers or calling names but they know who they are.....and if you get upset over that, then your definitely guilty and just need to get some tissue and get over it.