R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]
Old 11-01-2012, 07:37 AM
snoopyrc
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MARCELO CAMPOS
Here in Brazil don't exist this RC catogory. It's a personal project that i want to do to race one day in US... I'm build this car to race USVTA according the rule book.

Until this day i'm race here in a improvised track...

Marcelo
Marcelo what is the racing scene like where you are in Brazil? Since there is no VTA class at all, I bet if you put a VTA car together and leave it on your pit space then other racers will ask about it and you can get a class started. Around here VTA is one of the strongest classes. On the other hand, if you want to run that Charger shell in the US, it is perfectly legal to run in the USGT class. Maybe at a slight aerodynamic disadvantage.

Originally Posted by BullFrog
The drivers figure is cute. But theyare supposed to be realistic? Maybe I can find a Buggy Bunny ,Daffy Duck or Elmer Fud.
I have been using Snoopy heads where I can find them. At the Southern Nationals I used a Snoopy head that I molded myself but it looked funny rolling across the track by itself. The headless Snoopy still at large on the track.

That Rugrat is not the first I have seen used as a driver. George had on on his F103.

That Charger is great but I think this will be my next USGT shell.

Last edited by snoopyrc; 11-01-2012 at 07:58 AM.