R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Keven Hebert, TeamAssociated / Reedy / ApexRC
Old 10-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Keven H
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gom
Hi Keven, when using the Spec-R Tamiya Dual Joint, do we need to dremel the C-hub a little similar to the RSD dual joint mod? Or is it a perfect fit? Thanks.
Hi Gom,

You will need to cut the sharp edge but very very little and is easier done with a exacto knife. You will also need the hex like with the RSD.

Originally Posted by goin2drt
Kevin

At WCRC running the Stelflue set up with the WC conversion minus chassis (6.1). Car is great on the infield. Issue is coming into the sweeper the front wants to push a little. Suggestions to mess with without changing to much to screw up the infield.

Tires are Sorex 32's with LG sauce if that matters.
Thanks
Todd
Hi Todd,

Sounds like your car might be slightly soft in the front. I dont know all about the stellflue setup but here are a few things you could try that could help. From smallest change to biggest change.

first, you could try and add some camber gain to the front but I beielve bob already runs quite a bit. then you could try going up 1 or even 2 holes on the shock tower for shock location that could help quite a bit. Then if thats not enough you could try going to the outside whole on the arm for shock location but I think he might already be there I am not sure and last thing you could try is going to a stiffer front spring and see what that does for you.