R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Indoor Clay Track @ "The Track Raceway", Gaithersburt. Maryland.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Gabriel2010
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

"SATURDAY FALL POINT SERIES ROUND # 1.

What a great way to start the "Saturdays Fall Point Series Round # 1".A lot of new drivers. A lot of guys purchased the B44.2, Which means that class will grow a lot next week or the week after. Also a few guys were asking me about the Stadium Truck Class and I decided to put mine in the track ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6rZ8A4MIoQ ) this is the Team Associated T4.1. Which looks good and fast. I think this class will start growing soon too!!! Get yours and we will make the class. Back to the race.

In the 2wd Buggy Mod B-Main Class. All I can say is what a race between Don E, Harry N, Adrian C, Tom J, and Brian J. All finished the race with 15 laps and a close race. In the last lap Don toke over Harry with an exciting finish. Don bumped to the A-Main.

In the 2wd Buggy Mod A-Main Class. It was a very close race between Chad Buckland ( TQ ), Gabriel "Gabe" Galeano, Kash "$" Krickler and Denmark James. Gabriel took the lead in the corner going to the big roller when Kash make a wide turn. Gabe put his car right next to the pipe shaving it a little. Kash and Chad were fighting for 2nd place for about 10 laps. Gabe made a bubble in one corner which cost him about 10sec and lost his 1st place to Kash. There was another battle between Gabriel and Chad for the remaining of the race. Both were trying to catch Kash but he finished the race without any mistakes, taking the 1st Place in 2wd Buggy Mod Class. Gabriel 2nd Place and Denmark come back to take 3rd Place and left Chad in 4th Place.

In the 4wd Buggy Mod Class A-Main. Ken Buttler took TQ and the 1st Place at the end. Rohan Pais who qualified in 5th Place fight with Brian James, Tom James and Washington Al, taking 2nd Place and Brian James getting the 3rd Place. I'm sure next week this Class will be huge and fun to race in.

In the 4wd Short Course Class A-Main. Jay Drakeford still showing around what is to race a 4wd SCT taking TQ & 1st Place. He has all a driver needs to drive a 4wd SCT. Rohan Pais got in 2nd Place fighting the entire race with Lewis James who in the end finished in 3rd place. Kevin Machen and Lewis Stuart had a good race moving from 4th to 5th and finished with the same laps.

In the 2wd Short Course Class A-Main. James Denmark shows a good style of racing qualifying in 2nd and finishing the race in 1st Place with one lap over the 2nd and 3rd Place. Lewis Stuart and Jay Drakeford got into a good race for 2nd Place for the entire race. At the end Stuart finished 2nd and Jay in 3rd Place.

Congrats to all Winners !!!

Next Wednesday is the " WEDNESDAYS FALL POINT SERIES ROUND # 2 "

Awards: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Places in each Class. The Series are 5 Rounds with 1 drop.

"2012 FALL SHOOTOUT"
This is the 2nd Big race of the year. Which will be held in November 3-4.

Saturday Nov. 3rd: 8.00-8.00pm. Controlled Practices and 2 Qualifiers.

Sunday Nov. 4th: 8.00-Done Racing. 2 Qualifiers and all Mains.

AWARDS: Plaques A Main 1-3 Places and Top Qualifier.

You can sign up at the Hobby Shop 301-417-9630 with Mimi.