R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DEST210R thread
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Jonny5
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Leedog
Hello all. I have a question for owners that race there stadium trucks. Im gonna pull the trigger on one of these in the upcoming weeks but I have just a couple questions as I do not have alot of knowledge on this truck.

My question is. Now that you have owned your trucks. If you were gonna buy one now. What parts would you buy for it along with the kit? As far as replacements or option parts . Mod parts? I ask this question to racers, as that is what this will be used for. Not concerned about tire selections or oils. But mainly parts that you have seen on the kit or any option parts that you would of done if you were buying another one. I would rather just do it all at once. Thanks again for the help. Lee
The only must haves are the RF and RR aluminum hinge pin mounts, and aluminum rear hexes if you plan to run mod. The RF is available from Tresrey as well as a few other places. The RR and wheel hexes are available from TD, though the hexes are out of stock at the moment.