R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
hotrodchevy14
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
thank you, and look forward to hearing from you soon...

also...guys dont tell ppl to go run something else cause of a question about the rules...I personally dont want then to...I would rather for them to run USVTA...the questions are for discussion...and I would like to help ppl understand and convert to the USVTA rules rather than leave and run TC or offroad

here is another varible...if I run a Reedy Sonic 25.5, and win...what do you think other racers are going to do?...nevermind that Im running one of the original 25.5 stators in my Novak and win...but changing motor will get ppl spending money...now guess what happens when Tekin,SP, Trinity all release 25.5's...?...how many 25.5's are you going have in your pitbag?....

I know guys that race TC 17.5 that has every motor(fast) that has been released over the last couple of years...thats about 6 different motors, and more if you smoke one...

Like Rob stated...motor rule wont change...we dont mind trying new esc's...and Tekin and others are welcome to put in on this anytime...we welcome it....Hobbywing stepped up and it got added....

I would love to run all AE/Reedy/LRP, but Im loyal to the USVTA and the sport of growth in RC racing 1st...and thats the ticket...
Sorry I even brought it up Myron...was just wondering because they released 2 versions...my ballistic does good and I just put one together for my usgt (21.5) also going to run usvta front tires and rims on it.