R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Advice on a item bought
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:09 PM
ilanstylz
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
lmao at your reply. the USPS tracking always show the item checked out thru my state and sorting completed 1 day after it went to the P/O and i printed postage thru PayPal. or it shows item received at the P/O with in a few hours of mt dropping it off at the P/O!

file the claim now.
I read his post wrong, it looked like he stated that the tracking stated shipped but the tracking part wasn't working. After re-reading it I realized that it seems like it was just updated on paypal as shipped..........

If the seller isn't responding to you then I'd be concerned, however if he/she is then I'd give it some more time. They could have entered the shipping number wrong, which I've even done in the past.............

And I've shipped plenty of items via USPS and there were times where it took days for it to update, just recently in fact when I sold something on here to another member, so I do know what I'm talking about........

BTW Graphite once again my stand was traded for a brand new tekin rs, so I guess you can laugh at that one as well