R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3 Racing Sakura D3 CS Drift
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:43 PM
pickled
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by iSlide32
You can find the URAS drag wings here
h t t p : / / w w w . r c - r a c e - a n d - d r i f t - j a p a n . c o m / i n d e x . p h p ? m a i n _ p a g e = p r o d u c t _ i n f o & c P a t h = 9 1 _ 9 3 & p r o d u c t s _ i d = 3 1 0 0 (Sorry about the spaces, haven't got my post count up yet)
The site is in full english, and sell most japanese products so i hope that helps.

Thought i should let you guys know who i am, Im not new to drifting or countersteer really, but am on my first countersteer car. Not new to the site either, just lost my password DOH! Anyway, i use to compete in comps in here in queensland, but lost interest to touring car racing, but im back.

Ordered my Sakura D3 as well as the Sakura Zero Belt tensioner, and spur gear support. Is there anything else i might need to get the car glitch free so far?

Cheers
Thanks for the link been lookin for uras gang stuff every where. Bookmarked that site straight away!
you may want to look into the shocks, they are quite soft and the instructions seem to have them around the wrong way with the 300 in the front? I have changed them around and ordered some MST DK 30mm Coil spring set And also some Yeah racing #1300 shock oil and Yeah racing #400 shock oil for the rear? not sure how it will go? But I'll probably use the soft springs on the front and the super softs on the rear!