R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:25 PM
flame56mx
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brollywood
actually it causes the battery to be positioned higher. which causes a balanced roll felling from the car. this combined with changing the pack allows the car to bite harder in corners allowing for more corner speed, without causing one end of the car to lose traction. when losi was developing the xxx series further they played with battery height alot. its the same as raising the transmission but you are playing with something that effects the front and rear not just the rear. how is that a joke? so i do not see why this is so wrong. check a stock car. the front flexes more than the rear. with a stock car the rear end can break loose mid to exit corner and give a sensation off walking out of a corner. this is made worse when you put the battery all the way forward (for me and others in my area). i tried this and it worked very well. im not telling anyone they are wrong but try it before you act like its a joke.
I was going to say almost the same thing, only less words-lol..I'll give it a try, you running RM3?