R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - amainhobbies shipping prices seem high?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:04 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Herrsavage
Well I was looking to order a few things, and kept going back and forth among Tower, Amain, and Nitrohouse. In the end I ordered from Tower and Nitrohouse, because well Tower's discount codes are just unbeatable, and Nitrohouse had an Ofna DM-1 clutch bell(Amain, I would have ordered that and more besides if you had those stupid clutch bells in stock..) Was close..

But anyway, what shocks me is, I ordered this stuff on Saturday - OK, the weekend..., but still. I just got shipping confirmation on Wed (Tower) and Thursday (NH).. That's a lllllooooonnnng delay it seems til stuff gets shipped out.. (This stuff btw is being delivered to a US address..)

As for Amain's shipping prices, including to Germany, they don't seem bad to me at all.. Happy with Amain - though this time Tower won out with their huge discount codes.. (was just a couple pipes and some small stuff..)

Tower Hobbies is slow on there shipping although yea there discounts on there kits mostly cant be beat There shipping isnt the cheapest though if you dont order enough for free shipping.

Amain Hobbies i dont think there shipping prices are that bad i mean heck you get free shipping over $25 ! If the free shipping doesnt come come in the time frame i need it i choose ethier the UPS 3 day or the USPS regular shipping which ethier is that expensive.