R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:30 PM
stro3579
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Thanks

[QUOTE=DARKSIDE;11138480] Ive talked to Eric, several times and Im very proud of him. Guys this is proof again that the USVTA rules are always going to come out on top...1st with the Carpet Nats and now, Pav Nats...ROAR rules are fine, but they dont lead this class to victory...

Congrads to all of you that could make it...Im very sad I couldnt make it, cause I would have put a whooping on ya...lol...

Eric was running Novak GTB2 and Ballastic 25.5 with 40 deg time, with one vented endbell, cause of stripped motor holes...Orion 5000 90C

The really cool thing Im thinking of now, if I can get all the past Champs from this year all under the same roof to battle for the Title....

Yeah, the car was working really well, but was flat in that 1st amain qual. I reset my ESC and the car was pretty quick for practice Sunday morning. We ended up getting rained out.

Thanks for all of your help Melvin, Dave Johnson, Paul Lemiux and most of all Myron for taking the time to work with me and get me in that class. Hopefully I can bring it at the southern Nats.

Last edited by stro3579; 08-26-2012 at 06:57 PM.