R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:16 PM
alexkenison
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ostach24
I think it's reall funny how you all say that the car looked dialed when you saw someone else race it. Honestly you can dial any car in and a good driver can win with any car once they set it up for them.
I also think its funny that Just about everyone out there is going to upgrade to the rb6 and put it in the rear configuration and completely dismiss what makes it unique and different from the rb5. Why buy if you're putting it in the rear?
i dont know, maybe the longer aluminum chassis, new steering rack, and various other little things that make it unique other then just being able to run it in mid motor... sounds like enough reason to buy one, take something good and try to make it better. isnt that the reason we all try to tweek our cars? to get better lap times every time we set our cars on the track. this thread is only 2 or 3 days old, has the world come to a point where they're more people trying to tear something down before its even available. YOU CANT KNOCK IT TILL YOU ROCK IT.