R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Derry
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fusiongraphix
haha.. you obviously haven't been reading the discussion and what my points were based off of.

of course its apples to oranges. that was my whole point.

Once again, I never once meant to sound like I was pissing and moaning about the price, like i said I will probably buy one too. My opinion is mainly trying to state that this high of a price is going to hurt the 2wd buggy class. Which in return will probably make all the other manufactures raise there prices as well. that is how the world works. There really isn't nothing we can do about it. unless we all as a group tried to strike purchasing this buggy, but that is plain stupid and will never happen. I can guarantee that Kyosho had some serious meetings regarding this price. Obviously more people then less are upset with the price and even if they are not upset they are still saying that it is high.

its really funny how people are defending that high of a price and want to pay that much. Ive never heard that before. I'm a bit surprised.

discussing, complaining, and complimenting are all what Forums are for. so actually it should be the other way around, if you don't like hearing about the high price then maybe you should not come into this forum. Obviously the price is a huge concern and probably the largest topic on this buggy. yea maybe it shouldn't be the main topic but it is.

If you plan on beating me in the showdown series this year Tyson, you better get that Ferrari on pre order!! I just did...